Evaluation Report of the Building in El Pilar de la Horadada
The Building Assessment Report is a report that includes the technical inspection of the building and other related reports. It is mandatory for buildings over 50 years old. Drafted the Assessment Report for the Building in El Pilar de la Horadada.
Evaluation Report of the Building in Alicante
The first step in the process consists of visiting at least half of the homes, as well as the common areas and the roof, to carry out an Assessment Report on the building.
What is the IEE for?
The Building Evaluation Report in Alicante provides information on the security, stability and consolidation conditions of the building. It also contains an energy audit and assessment that can help you apply for grants to install solar panels or improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Work process for the Evaluation Report of the Building in El Pilar de la Horadada
- When I receive the information of the building I will send you a budget.
- After approving the budget, I will go to see the building.
- After the technical inspection of the building, I will write the report.
- If necessary, I will have it endorsed by the College of Architects and I will present it to the City Hall at no additional charge.
- Once you are registered, I will send you all the documents along with the IEE.
Building Evaluation Report in the Valencian Community.
In the Valencian Community the IEE is presented in the following portal: Evaluation Report of the Valencian Community Building (IEE.CV)
Resolution of March 3, 2015, of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Territory and Environment, approving the recognized document with code DRD 08 called «Procedure for the preparation of the Building Assessment Report. Valencian Community”.
get in touch and order your IEE
Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.