Evaluation report of the building in Elche
The Building Evaluation Report or IEE is a report that includes the technical inspection of the building, and accessibility and energy efficiency reports. It is mandatory to do so for collective housing buildings over 50 years old.
I write your Building Evaluation Report in Elche.
Evaluation Report of the Building in Elche
To carry out the Building Evaluation Report, I must visit at least the 50% of the houses, as well as the common areas, the basements and the roof. During the visit I will carry out a photographic report and I will take measurements of the building for the report.
What is the IEE for?
The IEE is a technical report that provides the status and analysis of the building. With this report, you can apply for subsidies to finance the rehabilitation of buildings, or the installation of solar panels.
Work process for the Evaluation Report of the Building in Elche
- After receiving the building information, I will send you a quote.
- After approving the budget, I will go to see the building.
- After the technical inspection of the building, I will write the deed.
- I will have it endorsed by the Official College of Architects if necessary and I will present it to the Town Hall at no additional charge.
- Once you are registered, I will send you all the documents along with the IEE.
Building Evaluation Report in the Valencian Community.
In the Valencian Community the IEE is presented in the following portal: Evaluation Report of the Valencian Community Building (IEE.CV)
Resolution of March 3, 2015, of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Territory and Environment, approving the recognized document with code DRD 08 called «Procedure for the preparation of the Building Assessment Report. Valencian Community”.
get in touch and order your IEE
Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.