Homes for tourist use in Torrevieja

registration of houses for tourist use Torrevieja

The regulations require the registration of housing for tourist use in Torrevieja to be able to rent private homes to tourists. If you have problems managing the required documentation, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help you carry out the management of your VUT effectively.

What is a home for tourist use?

If you are interested in renting your home for tourist use in Torrevieja, I can help you manage the entire process. It is important to bear in mind that the regulations in this area are quite complex, since each autonomous community has its own regulations on STVs.

In the case of Torrevieja, it is necessary to register the house in the registry of houses for tourist use and obtain the certificate of compatibility issued by the town hall. In addition, it is important to comply with all regulations and legal requirements to avoid possible sanctions.

If you need more information or help with the management of your VUT in Torrevieja, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help you in everything you need.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

It is important to note that the communities of owners They have the ability to establish standards and rules for the use of the homes in the building, so it is necessary to carefully review the statutes before proceeding with the rental of the home as VUT. In the event that the community allows VUTs, it is also necessary to comply with the requirements and procedures established by the Autonomous Community and the corresponding City Council for their registration in the registry of homes for tourist use.

Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Torrevieja

The certificate of compatibility for tourist housing It is requested at the Torrevieja City Hall in person or by electronic office. The following documentation is required:

  • Proof of payment of the corresponding fee (the document to be able to make the payment is delivered to the offices of Urban Planning email: [email protected]
  • Photograph of the facade.
  • Plan of situation of the projected activity.
  • Deed of the house.
  • Responsible declaration of first or second occupation. (Certificate of occupancy)
  • Photocopy of the DNI or NIE of the declarant or residence and/or work permit in the case of foreigners (a photocopy of the passport must be attached).

It is important to bear in mind that it is up to the City Council to grant us the certificate of urban compatibility.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in the Valencian Generalitat

Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Torrevieja City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
  • Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
  • Torrevieja Urban Compatibility Certificate
  • Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
  • Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
  • Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with

The following must be taken into account:

  • Owners of five or more homes for tourist use must register in the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
  • The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be determined based on the maximum admissible places in the accommodation contemplated in the responsible declaration, and will be: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
  • Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been made, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. Otherwise, it will be rendered null and void and, prior instruction of the appropriate file in which the interested party will be given a hearing, the deregistration and cancellation of the registration in the Registry will proceed.
  • The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use, will not imply the authorization of other existing facilities and services on its premises for which there are specific regulations of its own.
  • After the presentation of the Responsible Declaration, the tourist rental activity must begin. Being the Ministry of Tourism the one that can inspect the house to ensure compliance with the regulations.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Torrevieja.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)