Registration of homes for tourist use in Torre Pacheco
I will show you the administrative processes and the management of the pertinent documentation for the registration of houses for tourist use (VUT) in Torre Pacheco.
What is a home for tourist use?
Tourist use dwellings (VUT) refer to those dwellings that are rented to tourists, maintaining their residential rather than commercial character. Unlike conventional rentals, tourist rentals always have a pre-established duration and are made for short periods.
It is common for these homes to share a building with permanent residents who are not related to the vacation rental. Therefore, it is essential to obtain authorization from the community of owners to carry out the tourist housing activity (VUT) in the building.
In the Region of Murcia, houses for tourist use (VUT) can be rented in their entirety or by rooms. If you opt for room-based rental, exploitation will only be allowed by a natural person who is registered and has his habitual residence in the house where the activity is carried out.
What is needed to register my home as VUT?
Make sure you obtain the authorization of the community of owners before renting your home as tourist accommodation. If the tenants must go through common areas to get to the house, it will be necessary to have the consent of the community of neighbors.
It is essential to bear in mind that a home can only be used for tourist rental if it has a certificate of occupancy, which confirms its legal nature and compliance with the requirements established by the applicable regulations.
Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in Torre Pacheco
Once we are clear about the above, We can process the responsible declaration in the Region of Murcia.
- Responsible Declaration of Tourist Classification model P-1890.
- List of the dwellings or the rooms of the dwellings for tourist use, in Excel format, with their identifying data including their cadastral reference and their capacity. excel here
- Payment of the corresponding fee (T330)
The following must also be taken into account:
To carry out a rental, it is necessary to have a current energy certificate for the home. Art. 3, Royal Decree 390/2021
What must housing for tourist use in the Region of Murcia comply with?
The VUT in Murcia must comply with the Decree no. 256/2019, of October 10, which regulates homes for tourist use in the Region of Murcia. It is essential to comply with the following regulations, among other provisions:
- Installation of visible plate next to the entrance according to the Order of July 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption
- Have complaint sheets in the terms established in Decree 3/2014, of January 31
- Have civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of three hundred thousand euros.
- A fire extinguisher must be installed in an accessible place.
- A first aid kit should be available.
- The owners of the accommodation operation are obliged to issue invoices, or substitute documents, in the legally established manner.
- There must be written information, at least in Spanish and English, on the telephone number 1-1-2 and other numbers in case of an emergency. In addition to tourist information.
Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Torre Pacheco.
- Decree no. 256/2019, of October 10, regulating homes for tourist use in the Region of Murcia.
- Law 12/2013, of December 20, on Tourism in the Region of Murcia.
- Law 11/2014, of November 27, amending Law 12/2013, of December 20, on Tourism in the Region of Murcia.
- Order of July 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption by which the hallmarks of Tourist Apartments and Vacation Accommodations, Rural Accommodations, Hotel Establishments and Restoration Establishments of the Region of Murcia are determined.
- Resolution of the General Directorate for Administrative Regeneration and Modernization, approving the specific electronic form requested by the Murcia Region Tourism Institute, code: P-1890 tourist housing.
- Royal Decree 390/2021, of June 1, which approves the basic procedure for the certification of the energy efficiency of buildings.
get in touch with me and we talk.
Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.