Housing for Tourist Use in Santa Pola

registration of houses for tourist use Santa Pola

In order to have a home for tourist use in Santa Pola, the regulation requires the registration of said accommodation in order to rent it out to visitors. If you encounter difficulties in the administration of the necessary documentation, do not hesitate to contact me. I am available to assist you in the efficient completion of your VUT procedures.

What is a home for tourist use?

If you are interested in renting your home for tourist purposes in Santa Pola, I can provide you with assistance in the comprehensive management of the entire process. It is essential to take into account that the regulations in this area are complex, since each autonomous community has specific regulations regarding tourist housing (VUT).

In the case of Santa Pola, it is necessary to register the home in the corresponding registry of homes for tourist use and obtain the certificate of compatibility issued by the town hall. In addition, it is essential to comply with all regulations and legal requirements to avoid possible sanctions.

If you require more information or need help managing your VUT in Santa Pola, do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you in everything you need.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

It is important to keep in mind that the communities of owners have the power to establish rules and regulations for the use of the homes within the building, therefore, it is essential to carefully review the statutes before proceeding with the lease of the home as VUT. In the event that the community allows homes for tourist use, it is also necessary to comply with the requirements and procedures established by the Autonomous Community and the corresponding Town Hall for registration in the register of homes for tourist use.

Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Santa Pola

The certificate of compatibility for tourist housing It is requested at the Santa Pola Town Hall in person or by electronic office. The following documentation is required:

  • Photocopy of the DNI or NIE of the declarant or residence and/or work permit in the case of foreigners (a photocopy of the passport must be attached).
  • Certificate of habitability (1st or 2nd occupancy license)
  • water bill
  • IBI receipt
  • fee payment
  • Property deed or simple note.

It is important to bear in mind that it is up to the City Council to grant us the certificate of urban compatibility.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in the Valencian Generalitat

Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Santa Pola City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
  • Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
  • Certificate of urban compatibility of Santa Pola
  • Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
  • Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
  • Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with

The following must be taken into account:

  • Owners of five or more homes for tourist use are required to register with the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
  • The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be determined based on the maximum admissible places in the accommodation contemplated in the responsible declaration, and will be: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
  • Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been made, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. Otherwise, it will be rendered null and void and, prior instruction of the appropriate file in which the interested party will be given a hearing, the deregistration and cancellation of the registration in the Registry will proceed.
  • The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use, will not imply the authorization of other existing facilities and services on its premises for which there are specific regulations of its own.
  • After presenting the Responsible Declaration, it is necessary to start the tourist rental activity. The Ministry of Tourism has the power to carry out inspections in the home to verify compliance with the corresponding regulations.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Torrevieja.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)