Registration of homes for tourist use in San Pedro del Pinatar

housing registration tourist use San Pedro del Pinatar

the record of houses for tourist use in San Pedro del Pinatar allows vacation rentals in private homes both in full and by rooms.

I will help you with the management of the VUT of your home.

What is a home for tourist use?

Housing for tourist use (VUT) They are those houses that are rented to tourists, although their main use continues to be residential and not commercial. Unlike a normal rental, the tourist rental must always be short-term and with a pre-established term.

It is common for these accommodations to share a building with neighbors who live in them permanently and have nothing to do with the vacation rental. Therefore, it is necessary that the community of owners authorize the activity of Housing for Tourist Use (VUT) in the building.

In the Region of Murcia, Tourist Use Homes can be rented in their entirety or by rooms. If the rental is for rooms, the exploitation can only be exercised by a natural person who must be registered and have their effective residence in the house where the activity is carried out.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

Before renting your home as tourist accommodation, it is important that you make sure that the community of neighbors agrees with the tourist rental of your home. If the tenants must go through common areas to get to the house, it is the community of owners that must give the go-ahead.

In addition, the house must have a certificate of habitability. In other words, you can only dedicate a legal home to tourist rental.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in San Pedro del Pinatar

Once we are clear that the community of neighbors does not prevent us from the VUT, We can process the responsible declaration in the Region of Murcia.

  • Responsible Declaration of Tourist Classification model P-1890.
  • List of the dwellings or the rooms of the dwellings for tourist use, in Excel format, with their identifying data including their cadastral reference and their capacity. excel here
  • Payment of the corresponding fee (T330)

The following must also be taken into account:

Since we are going to rent, you must have the home energy certificate in force. Art. 3, Royal Decree 390/2021

What must housing for tourist use in the Region of Murcia comply with?

Homes for tourist use in Murcia must comply with the Decree no. 256/2019, of October 10, which regulates homes for tourist use in the Region of Murcia. Among other provisions, the following must be complied with:

  • Installation of visible plate next to the entrance according to the Order of July 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption
  • Have complaint sheets in the terms established in Decree 3/2014, of January 31
  • Have civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of three hundred thousand euros.
  • A fire extinguisher must be installed in an accessible place.
  • A first aid kit should be available.
  • The owners of the accommodation operation are obliged to issue invoices, or substitute documents, in the legally established manner.
  • There must be written information, at least in Spanish and English, on the telephone number 1-1-2 and other numbers in case of an emergency. In addition to tourist information.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in San Pedro del Pinatar.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)