Homes for tourist use in Rojales

registration of houses for tourist use Torrevieja

The legislation requires the registration of housing intended for tourist use in Rojales in order to rent private properties to visitors. If you face difficulties in handling the necessary documentation, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to provide you with assistance to efficiently manage your home for tourist use in Rojales.

What is a home for tourist use?

If you are interested in renting your home for tourist use in Rojales, I can offer you assistance in the comprehensive management of the entire process. It is important to take into account that the regulations in this area are quite complex, since each autonomous community has its own regulations regarding tourist housing (VUT).

In the specific case of Rojales, it is necessary to carry out the registration of the house in the corresponding registry of houses for tourist use and obtain the certificate of compatibility issued by the town hall. Likewise, it is essential to comply with all established regulations and legal requirements to avoid possible sanctions.

If you require more information or need advice for the management of your VUT in Rojales, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to give you all the help you need.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

It is essential to consider that the communities of owners have the power to establish rules and regulations for the use of homes within the building, so it is essential to carefully examine the statutes before proceeding with the rental of the home as a home for tourist use ( VUT). In the event that the community allows the VUT, it is also necessary to comply with the requirements and procedures established by the Autonomous Community and the corresponding City Council to register in the registry of homes for tourist use.

It is relevant to take into account that each autonomous community and town hall can establish specific regulations for tourist rentals, therefore, it is essential to be informed and comply with all legal provisions and requirements to avoid possible negative consequences.

Remember that I am here to provide you with support and advice in managing your home for tourist use in Rojales. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or help in this process.

Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Rojales

The certificate of compatibility for tourist housing It is requested at the Rojales Town Hall in person or by electronic office. Documentation requested must be provided.

It is important to bear in mind that it is up to the City Council to grant us the certificate of urban compatibility.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use In the Valencian community

Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Torrevieja City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
  • Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
  • Rojales urban compatibility certificate
  • Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
  • Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
  • Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with

The following must be taken into account:

  • Owners of five or more homes for tourist use must register in the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
  • The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be determined based on the maximum admissible places in the accommodation contemplated in the responsible declaration, and will be: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
  • Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been made, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. Otherwise, it will be rendered null and void and, prior instruction of the appropriate file in which the interested party will be given a hearing, the deregistration and cancellation of the registration in the Registry will proceed.
  • The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use, will not imply the authorization of other existing facilities and services on its premises for which there are specific regulations of its own.
  • Once the Responsible Declaration has been presented, it is essential to start the tourist rental activity effectively. It is important to bear in mind that the Ministry of Tourism has the power to carry out inspections in the home to verify compliance with current regulations.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Rojales.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)