Homes for tourist use Orihuela

registration of houses for tourist use Orihuela

the record of houses for tourist use in Orihuela allows vacation rentals in private homes.

I will help you with the VUT management of your home.

What is a home for tourist use?

Housing for tourist use (VUT) They are houses that are rented to tourists, but whose use is not strictly commercial, that is, they are still private homes.

In fact, it is common for these homes to have people completely unrelated to the vacation rental as neighbors, so the VUT must be allowed by the community of owners if it is located in a building. In addition, the city council must issue a certificate of compatibility that allows its registration in the register of the Autonomous Community.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

The first thing in the case of communities of owners is to make sure that the community has not prohibited housing for tourist use in its statutes. Since if so, it would not be possible to register the house.

Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Orihuela

Said procedure It is requested at the Orihuela Town Hall in person or by electronic office. The following documentation is required:

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI or NIE of the declarant or residence and/or work permit in the case of
  • foreigners (you must attach a photocopy of your passport).
  • Photocopy of the deed of incorporation of the company, the CIF of the same, the power of attorney
    representative or manager and a photocopy of your DNI/NIE
  • Documentation accrediting the representation. (When applicable)
  • Site plan showing the entire plot occupied by the facility
  • Copy of the Certificate of Habitability granted in its day or of the responsible declaration of
    first or second occupation.

It is important to bear in mind that it is up to the City Council to grant us the certificate of urban compatibility.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in the Valencian Generalitat

Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Pilar de la Horadada City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
  • Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
  • Certificate of urban compatibility of Orihuela
  • Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
  • Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
  • Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with

The following must be taken into account:

  • Owners of five or more homes for tourist use must register in the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
  • The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be determined based on the maximum admissible places in the accommodation contemplated in the responsible declaration, and will be: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
  • Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been made, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. Otherwise, it will be rendered null and void and, prior instruction of the appropriate file in which the interested party will be given a hearing, the deregistration and cancellation of the registration in the Registry will proceed.
  • The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use, will not imply the authorization of other existing facilities and services on its premises for which there are specific regulations of its own.
  • After the presentation of the Responsible Declaration, the tourist rental activity must begin. Being the Ministry of Tourism the one that can inspect the house to ensure compliance with the regulations.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Orihuela.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)