Registration of homes for tourist use in Molina de Segura

registration of homes for tourist use Molina de Segura

The registry of houses for tourist use in Molina de Segura enables the option of renting private houses, either in their entirety or by rooms, for holiday use. If you need support in the management of the VUT for your home, I will be happy to assist you.

What is a home for tourist use?

Tourist use housing (VUT) refers to residences that are rented to tourists, but maintain their original purpose of being homes instead of commercial establishments. Unlike conventional rentals, tourist rentals are always made for short periods and with a predefined duration.

On many occasions, these homes are located in the same building where people reside permanently and who are not related to vacation rentals. Therefore, it is essential to obtain authorization from the community of owners to carry out the tourist housing activity (VUT) in the building.

In the Region of Murcia, houses for tourist use (VUT) can be rented either in their entirety or by rooms. In the case of choosing the rental by rooms, only one natural person, who is registered and habitually resides in the home where the activity takes place, will be allowed to carry out the exploitation.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

It is crucial to obtain the consent of the community of neighbors before renting your home as tourist accommodation. If tenants need to use common areas to access the home, it will be necessary to obtain the corresponding approval from the community of owners. Making sure you have such permission is essential before proceeding with the rental.

Additionally, it is of the utmost importance that the house has the certificate of habitability to be able to use it for tourist rental. In other words, only that home that meets all the necessary legal requirements can be offered as tourist accommodation.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in Molina de Segura.

Once we are clear that the community of neighbors does not prevent us from the VUT, We can process the responsible declaration in the Region of Murcia.

  • Responsible Declaration of Tourist Classification model P-1890.
  • List of the dwellings or the rooms of the dwellings for tourist use, in Excel format, with their identifying data including their cadastral reference and their capacity. excel here
  • Payment of the corresponding fee (T330)

The following must also be taken into account:

Before carrying out the rental, it is necessary to have a valid energy certificate of the house. Art. 3, Royal Decree 390/2021

What must housing for tourist use in the Region of Murcia comply with?

The VUTs must comply with the Decree no. 256/2019, of October 10, which regulates homes for tourist use in the Region of Murcia. It is necessary to comply with the following provisions, among others:

  • Installation of visible plate next to the entrance according to the Order of July 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption
  • Have complaint sheets in the terms established in Decree 3/2014, of January 31
  • Have civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of three hundred thousand euros.
  • A fire extinguisher must be installed in an accessible place.
  • A first aid kit should be available.
  • The owners of the accommodation operation are obliged to issue invoices, or substitute documents, in the legally established manner.
  • There must be written information, at least in Spanish and English, on the telephone number 1-1-2 and other numbers in case of an emergency. In addition to tourist information.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Molina de Segura.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)