Registration of houses for tourist use in Mazarrón

registration of houses for tourist use Mazarrón

I offer help in the procedures and in the management of the necessary documentation to carry out the registration of houses for tourist use (VUT) in Mazarrón

What is a home for tourist use?

Tourist use dwellings (VUT) are those dwellings that are rented to tourists, maintaining their residential rather than commercial purpose. Unlike conventional rentals, tourist rentals are always short-term and have a pre-established term.

Often these homes are located in the same building with permanent residents who are not involved in the vacation rental. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain the consent of the community of owners to carry out the housing activity for tourist use (VUT) in the building.

In the Region of Murcia, houses for tourist use (VUT) can be rented in their entirety or by rooms. In case of opting for room rental, only a natural person who is registered and permanently resides in the home may carry out the exploitation.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

Before converting your home into a tourist accommodation, it is crucial to ensure that you obtain authorization from the community of owners. If the tenants need to go through common areas to access the home, it will be necessary to obtain the consent of the community of neighbors.

In addition, it is essential that the house has the certificate of occupancy to be able to use it for tourist rental.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use in Mazarron

One we have verified that the community of neighbors does not prevent us from the VUT, We can process the responsible declaration in the Region of Murcia.

  • Responsible Declaration of Tourist Classification model P-1890.
  • List of the dwellings or the rooms of the dwellings for tourist use, in Excel format, with their identifying data including their cadastral reference and their capacity. excel here
  • Payment of the corresponding fee (T330)

The following must also be taken into account:

It is required to have a valid energy certificate of the house to be able to rent. Art. 3, Royal Decree 390/2021

What must housing for tourist use in the Region of Murcia comply with?

The VUTs must comply with the Decree no. 256/2019, of October 10, which regulates homes for tourist use in the Region of Murcia. The following provisions, among others, must be complied with:

  • Installation of visible plate next to the entrance according to the Order of July 20, 2006 of the Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Consumption
  • Have complaint sheets in the terms established in Decree 3/2014, of January 31
  • Have civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of three hundred thousand euros.
  • A fire extinguisher must be installed in an accessible place.
  • A first aid kit should be available.
  • The owners of the accommodation operation are obliged to issue invoices, or substitute documents, in the legally established manner.
  • There must be written information, at least in Spanish and English, on the telephone number 1-1-2 and other numbers in case of an emergency. In addition to tourist information.

Regulations to comply with for houses for tourist use in Mazarrón.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)