Homes for tourist use in Guardamar
The regulations of the Valencian Community establish the obligation to register the property for tourist use in Guardamar in order to rent it to tourists. If you have difficulties managing the necessary documentation, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help you effectively manage your VUT.
What is a home for tourist use?
If you are interested in renting your home for tourist use in Guardamar, I can offer you my help in the comprehensive management of the entire process. It is important to bear in mind that the regulations in this area are complex, since each autonomous community has its own regulations regarding tourist housing (VUT).
In the case of Guardamar, it is necessary to carry out the registration of the house in the corresponding registry of houses for tourist use and obtain the certificate of compatibility issued by the town hall. In addition, it is essential to comply with all regulations and legal requirements to avoid possible sanctions.
If you require more information or need help managing your VUT in Guardamar, do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you in everything you need.
What is needed to register my home as VUT?
It is relevant to take into account that the communities of owners have the power to establish rules and regulations for the use of the homes in the building. Therefore, it is essential to carefully review the statutes before proceeding with the rental of the home as a tourist home (VUT). In the event that the community allows this type of rental, it is also necessary to comply with the requirements and procedures established by the Autonomous Community and the corresponding City Council to register in the registry of tourist-use housing.
Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Guardamar del Segura
The certificate of compatibility for tourist housing It is requested at the Guardamar del Segura Town Hall in person or by electronic office. The following documentation is required:
- Site plan – Scale 1:1000
- Plan of the premises in plan and section - Scale 1:100
- Fee Payment.
It is important to bear in mind that it is up to the City Council to grant us the certificate of urban compatibility.
Request the Responsible Declaration regarding homes for tourist use in the Valencian Community
Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Guardamar del Segura City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.
- Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
- Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
- Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
- Guardamar Urban Compatibility Certificate
- Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
- Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
- Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with
The following must be taken into account:
- Those people who own five or more homes for tourist use are required to register in the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
- The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be determined based on the maximum admissible places in the accommodation contemplated in the responsible declaration, and will be: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
- Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been made, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. Otherwise, it will be rendered null and void and, prior instruction of the appropriate file in which the interested party will be given a hearing, the deregistration and cancellation of the registration in the Registry will proceed.
- The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use, will not imply the authorization of other existing facilities and services on its premises for which there are specific regulations of its own.
- Once the Responsible Declaration has been presented, it is necessary to start the tourist rental activity effectively. In this process, the Ministry of Tourism has the power to carry out inspections in the house to make sure that the established regulations are complied with. These inspections are intended to ensure that the home meets the quality, safety and conditions necessary to offer an adequate tourist service.
Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Guardamar of the Safe
- Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. (BOE nº236 of 02.10.2015)
- Law 15/2018, June 7, of the Generalitat, of tourism, leisure and hospitality of the Valencian Community. (DOGV nº8313 of 06.08.2018)
- Law 40/2015, of October 1, on the Legal Regime of the Public Sector. (BOE nº236 of 2/10/2015)
- Decree 15/2020, of January 31, of the Consell, on tourism discipline in the Valencian Community. (DOGV nº8737 of 02.06.2020)
- Decree 10/2021, of January 22, of the Consell, approving the Regulations governing tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community. (DOGV no. 9015 / 02.08.2021).
- urban regulations of Orihuela
get in touch with me and we talk.
Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.