Homes for tourist use in Elche

registration of houses for tourist use Elche

The regulation requires the registration of housing for tourist use in Elche in order to rent private residences to visitors. If you encounter difficulties in managing the required documentation, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to assist you in the effective completion of your VUT procedures.

What is a home for tourist use?

If you are interested in renting your home for tourist use in Elche, I can provide you with assistance in the comprehensive management of the entire process. It is important to bear in mind that the regulations in this area are complex, since each autonomous community has specific regulations regarding tourist housing (VUT).

In the case of Elche, it is necessary to carry out the registration of the house in the corresponding registry of houses for tourist use and obtain the certificate of compatibility issued by the town hall. In addition, it is essential to comply with all regulations and legal requirements to avoid possible sanctions.

If you require more information or need help managing your VUT in Elche, do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you in everything you need.

What is needed to register my home as VUT?

It is relevant to take into account that the communities of owners have the ability to establish regulations and rules for the use of the homes in the building, therefore, it is essential to carefully review the statutes before proceeding with the lease of the home as VUT. In the event that the community allows homes for tourist use, it is also necessary to comply with the requirements and procedures established by the Autonomous Community and the corresponding City Council for registration in the register of homes for tourist use.

Request the Certificate of Urban Compatibility in Elche

The certificate of compatibility for tourist housing It is requested at the Elche City Council in person or by electronic office. The following documentation is required:

  • Form A149 Request for urban compatibility certificate or report
  • Location and location plan showing the entire plot occupied by the projected facility.
  • Descriptive memory of the facility and activity with its main characteristics.
  • Description of the need for land use and exploitation.
  • Description of the facility's requirements for essential public services.
  • Proof of payment of the corresponding fee

It is relevant to bear in mind that the City Council is the entity in charge of granting the certificate of urban compatibility.

Request the Responsible Statement regarding homes for tourist use In the Valencian community

Once we are clear that the community does not prevent us from the VUT and we have the urban compatibility certificate that the Elche City Council has provided us. We can process the responsible declaration in the Valencian Community.

  • Application for Certificate of Urban Compatibility. model here
  • Photocopy of the DNI and signed representation mandate
  • Accreditation of ownership: title, simple note or contract that authorizes the VUT
  • Torrevieja Urban Compatibility Certificate
  • Certificate of habitability (License of 1st or 2nd occupation)
  • Liability insurance. Depends on the number of houses
  • Accreditation that the regulations corresponding to the STV are complied with

The following must be taken into account:

  • Those people who own five or more homes for tourist use must register in the Registry as a management company for homes for tourist use.
  • The minimum amount of the capital insured in the civil liability insurance will be established according to the maximum number of places allowed in the accommodation mentioned in the responsible declaration, and will be the following: a) Up to 25 places: 150,000 euros.
  • Once the responsible declaration of start of activity has been presented, it must begin effectively within a maximum period of two months. In case of not doing so, the declaration will lose validity and an appropriate procedure will be carried out in which the interested person will be granted the opportunity to hear. Subsequently, the registration in the Registry will be removed and cancelled.
  • The registration and, where appropriate, classification of the dwelling for tourist use does not imply the authorization of other facilities and services present in its facilities for which there is a specific regulation of its own.
  • Once the Responsible Declaration has been presented, the tourist rental activity must begin. The Ministry of Tourism has the power to carry out inspections in the home to verify compliance with the corresponding regulations.

Regulations to be met for homes for tourist use in Torrevieja.

get in touch with me and we talk.

Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.


    Other related services

    Other architecture services

    5/5 - (1 vote)