Certificate of habitability in Torrevieja
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Torrevieja?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 150 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The surface marked by the cadastre will be taken into account.
- Presentation as your representative of the file in the Torrevieja City Hall and follow-up of the procedure. Extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Torrevieja?
In the Torreveja City Council, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation the Torrevieja City Council ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Photocopy of the DNI, passport and NIE of the owner and the legal representative.
- Photocopy of the power of attorney when acting on behalf of a company.
- Photocopy of the deed of ownership or sale or updated simple note of the property registry.
- Proof of payment of the Fee.
- Certificate of Habitability of the house.
The rate in Torrevieja is €17.50
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Torrevieja?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||150€|
|City Council Fee||17,50€|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS