Certificate of habitability in Las Torres de Cotillas
If you need to get the Certificate of occupancy in the Town Hall of Las Torres de Cotillas I can help you. This document is also known as second occupation certificate and it is requested as a responsible declaration in the City Hall of Las Torres de Cotillas. For this you need a habitability certificate.
How much does a certificate of occupancy cost in Las Torres de Cotillas?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 150 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The cadastral area will be taken into account.
- Presentation of the file in the City Hall of Las Torres de Cotillas and follow-up of the procedure. It would have an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT. In that case, I would act as your representative.
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Las Torres de Cotillas?
In the City Council of Las Torres de Cotillas, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible declaration of second occupation and later. In our case it is second occupation.
To get the certificate of second occupation the Town Hall of Las Torres de Cotillas ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- last IBI receipt proving the cadastral registration of the home and, failing that, a registered copy of the cadastral registration declaration
- Habitability Certificate
- Map of situation referred to the municipal cartography.
- Current photographs of the facades.
- Photocopy of the deed or lease if you are a tenant.
- Proof of payment of the rate.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Las Torres de Cotillas?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||150€|
|City Council Fee||RATE €|
|TOTAL||181,5€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS