Certificate of habitability in Alcantarilla
How much does a certificate of occupancy cost in Alcantarilla?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 150 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The surface marked by the cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Alcantarilla City Council and follow-up of the procedure acting as its representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability in Alcantarilla?
In the Alcantarilla City Council, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation the City Council of Sewer requests the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. Here
- Photocopy of the national identity document, passport or residence permit of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative.
- Proof of fee payment
- Photographs of the façade and of all the rooms
- Certificate of habitability issued by a collegiate technician.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the second occupancy certificate in Alcantarilla?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||150€|
|City Council Fee||–|
|TOTAL||181,5€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS