Certificate of habitability in Alcantarilla
If you must request the Certificate of occupancy at the City Hall of Alcantarilla you are in the right place. This document is also known as second occupation certificate and is requested as a responsible statement. For this you need a habitability certificate Issued by a licensed technician
How much does a certificate of occupancy cost in Alcantarilla?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 100 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Alcantarilla City Council and follow-up of the procedure acting as its representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability in Alcantarilla?
In the Alcantarilla City Council, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible Declaration in Urban Matters. Occupation of buildings and change of use.
To get the certificate of second occupation the City Council of Sewer requests the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. Here
- Photocopy of the national identity document, passport or residence permit of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative.
- Proof of fee payment
- Photographs of the façade and of all the rooms
- Certificate of habitability issued by a collegiate technician.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the second coupation certificate in Alcantarilla?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||–|
|TOTAL||121€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS