Certificate of habitability in San Pedro del Pinatar.
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in San Pedro del Pinatar?
- The cost of the habitation certificate is 150 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The surface marked by the cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the City Hall of San Pedro del Pinatar and follow-up of the procedure acting as its representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of occupancy in San Pedro del Pinatar?
In the City Council of San Pedro del Pinatar, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation the City Council of San Pedro del Pinatar ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Photocopy of the national identity document, passport or residence permit of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative.
- Certificate of habitability issued by a collegiate technician.
- Signed representation mandate that authorizes me as a representative to manage the process.
- Letter of payment of the fee of 50 euros.
- Accreditation of the cadastral reference through the last receipt of the real estate tax (IBI).
- Title that proves the occupation of the home by the applicant: you may provide a photocopy of the title, either the property deed or the purchase, sale, or lease agreement of the home.
The application has a fee of 50 euros per home.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in San Pedro del Pinatar?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||150€|
|City Council Fee||50€|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS