Certificate of habitability in San Javier
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in San Javier?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 100 euros + VAT up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- Presentation of the file at the San Javier City Hall as a representative and monitoring of the process. 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability in San Javier?
In the San Javier City Hall, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation the City of San Javier ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Photocopy of the national identity document, passport or residence permit of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative.
- Signed representation mandate that authorizes me as a representative to manage the process in your case.
- Letter of payment of the fee of 12.02 euros.
- Accreditation of the cadastral reference through the last receipt of the property tax.
- Title that proves the occupation of the home by the applicant: you may provide a photocopy of the title, either the property deed or the purchase, sale, or lease agreement of the home.
The application has a fee of 12.02 euros per home.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the second coupation certificate in San Javier?
|City Council Fee||12,12€|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS