Certificate of habitability in Orihuela
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Orihuela?
- The cost of the habitation certificate is 150 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The surface marked by the cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Orihuela City Council and follow-up of the procedure acting as a representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability or certificate of second occupation in Orihuela?
In the Orihuela City Council, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation Orihuela City Council ask for the following documentation:
- Signed representation mandate that authorizes me as a representative to manage the process.
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Copy of the receipt accrediting having paid the fee for the issuance of the second occupation license.
- Physician Certificate (habitability certificate) competent accrediting that the dwelling conforms to the conditions that led to the granting of the first or previous occupancy license to which it is requested, including a scale plan of the property where the useful surfaces of the different dependencies appear graphed, as well as the total constructed area.
The request has a variable rate depending on the surface of the house. (It is not published on the City Council website so it can change)
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Orihuela?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||150€|
|City Council Fee||Variable|
|TOTAL||181,5€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS