Certificate of habitability in Murcia
Do you need the Certificate of occupancy in the Murcia City Hall?This document is also known as second occupation certificate and is requested as a responsible statement.
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Murcia?
- The cost of the habitability certificate is 100 euros + VAT up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Murcia City Council and the follow-up of the procedure as a representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability in Murcia?
In the Murcia City Hall, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible declaration of first and successive occupations of buildings. In our case it is second occupation.
To get the certificate of second occupation the Murcia City Council ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Annex first and successive occupations
- Photocopy of the DNI, passport and NIE of the owner and the legal representative.
- Proof of payment of the Fee.
The fee in Murcia is €12.02 Fee payments in the Murcia town hall can be made electronically here
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the second occupation certificate in Murcia?
|Habitability certificate fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||12,02€|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS