Certificate of habitability in Molina de Segura
I help you with the management of the Certificate of occupancy in the Town Hall of Molina de Segura. This document is also known as second occupation certificate y se solicita como declaración responsable en el Ayuntamiento de Molina de Segura. Para ello hace falta un habitability certificate emitido por un arquitecto colegiado.
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Molina de Segura?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 100 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- Presentación del expediente en el Ayuntamiento de Murcia y seguimiento del trámite. Tendría un coste extra de 50 euros + IVA. En ese caso actuaría como representante suyo.
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Molina de Segura?
At the Molina de Segura Town Hall, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible declaration of first and successive occupations of buildings. In our case it is second occupation.
To get the Certificate of second occupation from the Molina de Segura Town Hall ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Certificate of Habitability issued by a competent technician
- Photocopy of the DNI, passport and NIE of the owner and the legal representative in his case
- Mandate of representation in your case
- Proof of cadastral registration
- Rush Sercomosa Report
- Iberdrola connection certificate or electricity bulletin
- Proof of payment of the Fee.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Molina de Segura?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||RATE €|
|TOTAL||121€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS