Certificate of habitability in Guardamar
How much does a certificate of occupancy cost in Guardamar?
- The cost of the habitability certificate is 100 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Town Hall of Torre Pacheco and follow-up of the procedure has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Guardamar del Segura?
In the Town Hall of Guardamar, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
To get the certificate of second occupation the Town Hall of Guardamar del Segura ask for the following documentation:
- Responsible declaration model. available here
- Personal accreditation. (ID photocopy)
- Mandate of representation in your case.
- Proof of payment of the fee.
- Document proving the availability of the home/s.
- Photocopy of the last receipt of the Real Estate Tax (IBI), from the previous period,
accompanied by the request for the change of ownership of said tax, when applicable.
- habitability certificate
- Copy of the Building Book, in the legally required cases.
- Building Evaluation Report for those who are older than 50 years.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Guardamar?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||–|
|TOTAL||121€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS