Certificate of habitability in Guardamar
if you need the Certificate of occupancy in Guardamar del Segura you are in the right place. This document is also known as second occupation certificate and it is requested as a responsible declaration in the Guardamar del Segura Town Hall. To request it, you need a habitability certificate
How much does a certificate of occupancy cost in Guardamar?
- The cost of the habitability certificate is 100 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the Town Hall of Torre Pacheco and follow-up of the procedure has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Guardamar del Segura?
In the Town Hall of Guardamar, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible statement second occupation license
To get the certificate of second occupation the Town Hall of Guardamar del Segura ask for the following documentation:
- Responsible declaration model. available here
- Personal accreditation. (ID photocopy)
- Mandate of representation in your case.
- Proof of payment of the fee.
- Document proving the availability of the home/s.
- Photocopy of the last receipt of the Real Estate Tax (IBI), from the previous period,
accompanied by the request for the change of ownership of said tax, when applicable.
- habitability certificate
- Copy of the Building Book, in the legally required cases.
- Building Evaluation Report for those who are older than 50 years.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Guardamar?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||–|
|TOTAL||121€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS