Certificate of habitability in Elche
Do you need a certificate of habitability? I help you with the management of the Certificate of occupancy at the Elche City Hall. The certificate of habitability or certificate of second occupation It is essential to sell or rent a property. I will help you with the papers and I will prepare the certificate of habitability of your property.
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Elche?
- The cost of the habitability certificate is 100 euros up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- Presentation of the file at the Elche City Council and monitoring of the procedure.
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my certificate of habitability in Elche?
In the Elche City Hall, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Responsible declaration of existing buildings (second occupation and subsequent ones) In our case it is second occupation.
To get the certificate of second occupation Elche City Council the following documentation is requested:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Proof of payment of the corresponding fee. Self liquidation here.
- DNI of the declarant and of the authorized person, if applicable.
- habitability certificate
- Building evaluation report, when required by the applicable regulations.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Elche?
|Occupancy Certificate management fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||RATE €|
|TOTAL||121€ + RATE|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS