Certificate of habitability in Cartagena
Certificate of occupancy at the Cartagena City Hall. This document is also known as second occupation certificate and it is requested as a responsible statement in the Cartagena City Council. To get it you need a habitability certificate signed by a registered architect.
What is the difference between a first occupation certificate and a second occupation certificate?
Both certificates are considered as certificate of occupancy given that its function is to ensure compliance with the regulations in this regard. The certificate of first occupation requires much more documentation and is requested once the work on the house is finished. You can consult the necessary documentation related to the Responsible Declaration First Occupation of Real Estate – DRPO here:
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Cartagena?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is 100 euros + VAT up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- The presentation of the file in the City of Cartagena and follow-up of the procedure acting as its representative has an extra cost of 50 euros + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Cartagena?
In the Cartagena City Council, the habitability certificate corresponds to the following procedure:
DRSO – Declaration of responsibility for the second occupation of real estate
To get the certificate of second occupation the City of Cartagena ask for the following documentation:
- Application according to the established model. downloadable here:
- Photocopy of the national identity document, passport or residence permit of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative.
- Signed representation mandate that authorizes me as a representative to manage the process (if applicable)
- Justification of the fee payment. self-assessment here
- 10 x 15 color photograph of the facade.
- Location plan of the action to be carried out. you get here
The price of the rate in Cartagena is 137 euros
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the second occupation certificate in Cartagena?
|Habitability Certificate Fees||100€|
|City Council Fee||137|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS