Certificate of habitability in Alicante
Do you need a certificate of habitability? I elaborate the habitability certificate necessary to request the certificate of occupancy in the Alicante Town Hall. This document is also known as Responsible declaration of second occupation and it is requested at the Alicante Town Hall.
How much does a certificate of habitability cost in Alicante?
- The cost of habitability certificate It is €100 + VAT up to 150 m2 of constructed area. The area marked by cadastre will be taken into account.
- Presentation of the file at the Alicante Town Hall and monitoring of the procedure. Extra of €50 + VAT
- Discount of 5% if you contract Habitability Certificate + Energy Certificate
What do I need to obtain my habitability certificate in Alicante?
In the Alicante Town Hall, the certificate of occupancy corresponds to the following procedure:
Declaration of Habitability and second occupation for homes and Authorizations for unused premises or homes with prescription. supplies.
To get the Certificate of second occupation from the Alicante City Council ask for the following documentation:
- Model H – 39. Habitability or Second Occupation Declaration. Homes over 10 years old with first occupation. Premises without use and Homes without a first occupation license
- Accreditation of the personality of the applicant or of the representation held (DNI, NIE,...).
- Simple note from the Property Registry with the date of the application, or document proving ownership of the home or premises.
- habitability certificate
In the city council of Alicante there are no fees to present the Responsible Declaration of 2nd occupation.
I accept bank transfer and bizum as payment methods.
How much will I pay in total for the certificate of second occupation in Alicante?
|City Council fee||0€|
IF YOU ORDER THE PACK ENERGY CERTIFICATE + CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY YOU WILL HAVE A 5% DISCOUNT ON THE FEES TOTALS