Evacuation plan in San Javier
I prepare your evacuation plan in San Javier.
Evacuation Plans play a fundamental role in providing information to people present in a specific place. This information includes information on the location of exits, manual fire extinguishing equipment and alarm systems in fire situations.
What is an evacuation plan?
Emergency signage and preventive measures against fire, in the form of evacuation plans, constitute a vital component when it comes to safety. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to have signage that is efficient and effective in a variety of establishments. This entails guaranteeing the presence of the Evacuation Plan.
Evacuation plan in San Javier
I am in charge of preparing evacuation plans in San Javier. To achieve this, I will visit the property or premises in question. I will take the necessary measurements to create the plan and print it following the required standardized format. Once completed, I will be happy to provide the plan for installation.
In accordance with what the regulations stipulate, in these plans it is essential to incorporate, among other elements:
- A heading that indicates "EVACUATION PLAN".
- Marking the current location with the “You Are Here” sign.
- The clear differentiation of evacuation routes into main, secondary and accessible categories.
- The specification of the position of the exits, together with the verification of whether they lead to the outside.
- The indication of the location of stairs and elevators intended to be used in emergency situations.
- Exhibition of the location of manual fire extinguishing equipment and alert and alarm systems.
- The identification of Refuge Zones and Assembly Points.
- The provision of instructions to act in emergency cases, accompanied by a legend that explains the symbols used in the plan.
- The inclusion of a legend that clarifies the symbols used.
- In situations where it is not possible to show the entire floor in a single plan, the location of the meeting point must be highlighted and a smaller complete plan must be provided that highlights the area of the establishment in which we are located.
- The indication of the plant number or the name of the area represented.
- The display of the date the plan was prepared and its revision number.
- Mention of the name of the company that prepared the plan.
Evacuation plan for VUT
In homes for tourist use, it is a mandatory requirement to install an evacuation plan on the door, which complies with category B. These evacuation plans must be designed with a scale of 1:100 and can be presented in DIN-A3 format. or DIN-A4. In most cases, due to the dimensions of the plan, plans for housing for tourist use are printed in DIN-A3 format.
It is crucial to note that these evacuation plans must be printed on self-luminous posters. I will be in charge of taking measurements, creating the plans and managing their printing.
I work in the following municipalities
get in touch with me and we talk.
Fill in the form and I will answer you in less than 24 hours.